Hello from Remi

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Remi

Postby PoopsterMuffin » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:01 pm

Hi all,
I'd like to introduce ourselves and our wonderful pit mix (pit/hound?), Remi, aka PoopsterMuffin.
She was rescued from a pound 4 months ago (feels like 4yrs now) and has gone from a scrawny underfed puppy to a somewhat bratty teenager at times!
She has brought my girlfriend and i some much love that it's hard to imagine what it was like before we had her!

She's told by strangers on every walk how sweet and cute she is, and has a wonderful temperament with all.
Very comfortable in her own skin, which she's still filling out- she currently weighs in at 43lbs of love and joy.

My girlfriend is an awesome personal trainer and nutritionist, and I'm a photographer & producer- and we both work freelance and get to spend most of our days with Remi.
We split our time between downtown Brooklyn, and upstate NYC, and can't wait to spend more time in the country on long walks.
We're not big fans of the local dog parks and are always looking for playmates, so if you live near 11201 or 12457 then we'd love to hear from you!

Cheers,
Tim
PoopsterMuffin
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Remi

Postby Ilovethepits » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Welcome Tim & Remi!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Re: Hello from Remi

Postby spammie » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 pm

:modwelcomeonly2: