Introducing myself!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Introducing myself!

Postby Jenniii » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:36 am

My name is Jenni, I have a male blue and a female brindle blue ..i love them!!! I came here mainly for tips and advice, and just to be able to talk about my dogs with people who dont assume theyre monsters!! :)
Jenniii
Newborn Bully

How to post pics from mobile?

Postby Jenniii » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Until the 20th, I dont have internet, just my mobile internet..I was wondering how to post a picture from my mobile phone? Thanks!
Jenniii
Newborn Bully

Re: How to post pics from mobile?

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:33 pm

If you download Tapatalk (a forum host) you can add PBF to it. You can upload pics from your phone directly to a post then. You can also add any other forums you use to Tapatalk so they are always on your phone. That's what I do.

If you are new to the forum, welcome! The mods will need to know some things about you and your pets to approve you...there is a sample sticky at the top of the Intro section.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Re: Introducing myself!

Postby Jenniii » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Jenniii wrote:My name is Jenni, I have a male blue and a female brindle blue ..i love them!!! I came here mainly for tips and advice, and just to be able to talk about my dogs with people who dont assume theyre monsters!! :)

Paris

I thought I would add on, now that I know theres more expected of my intro, lol. I am 23, married to my bestfriend and we have two boys, two pitties.

Lick
We got Lick about 4 years ago, he was chained to a tree and his owner was my husbands old friend and was about to go to jail for a while so I came home to this sweet dog one day after work. I was attcked by a chow in middle school, so I never wanted to be anywhere around another large dog..but Lick stole my heart and continues to show me why I fell in love with him everyday!!
We got Paris about 9 months ago, her owner was PSCing to a BSL territory, so we took her in. Shes a BIG ball of energy and its still taking some getting used to! Lol.
I am a stay at home mom and I enjoy church activities and museums, reading..nerdy stuff.. Im in the process of becoming a postpartum doula.
I think thats enough about me? :mrgreen:

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
Jenniii
Newborn Bully

Re: Introducing myself!

Postby spammie » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Welcome to PBF. Enjoy
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions