Hi

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi

Postby ddbelle » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:52 am

We just adopted a foster baby pit mix and we are loving her!!!!! She is 8 weeks of cuddly joy. We are wanting to find out everything we can. We have friends with pits and love them. We are hoping if we post some pics of her here, perhaps you can help us decipher what she might have mixed in her????? She is so wrinkly....lol......

She loves our chihuahuas.....she sleeps through the night in bed with us great! She is going ok with potty training.....dream puppy so far....but of course this is only day one....lol.....we have a long road......

I am looking forward to this forum

Diana :)
ddbelle
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi

Postby ddbelle » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:21 pm

Here is our beautiful little Missy......what do you think??????

ddbelle
Newborn Bully

Postby ddbelle » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Ok.....a little bit more about us.....we are a committed couple in our 50's that have been together for 7 years. Jim has is in Sales and I am a Stay at Home dog mom. We have 3 chihuahua's. Bella (6), Nibblit (her daughter-3) and Jack (2). We both have grown kids. Jim's daughter is 23 and I have a daughter 23 and a son 21. My is the only one currently at home. He just graduated college in December and is looking for work and will be starting his Bachelors in the Spring.

We are compete in bench press competitions and when we travel we take our pets with us. They are doted on by the other competitors.

If there is anything else you wish to know.....please ask......
ddbelle
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:37 am

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions