Hello from Japan!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Japan!

Postby MrPryce » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Whats Up PBF,

My name is Sharif but everybody calls me Slim. I've been in the Air Force for almost 10 years, I currently live on Okinawa Island, Japan with my right had man Chevy, my 4 year old ABPT. I look forward to learning and reading post from everyone.

http://instagr.am/p/oDF-f/
http://instagr.am/p/hiZ7k/
MrPryce
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Japan!

Postby spammie » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:40 am

Welcome and thank you for your service.
Can you tell us a bit about you and your dog?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
spammie
Regulator

Hello from Japan!

Postby MrPryce » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:24 pm

A little more about me..... Well I'm from the westside of Chicago, where I got into a lot of trouble. Luckily I got out my neighborhood in time and joined the Air Force. The military has been a blessing for me since day one. I meet my beautiful wife Moe at my first base in Mountain Home, ID and we've been together ever since and married 7 years strong. My APBT (Chevy) is 4 years old he is Camelot x Peterson bloodlines, he is truly my best friend. I was taught how to train dogs when I was younger and Chevy is a result of 15+ years of being around dogs, in other words he is very well trained. I just recently discovered weight pulling and it looks like the dogs really enjoy it, so I'm going to get Chevy into it ASAP, a co-worker and I built a sled to train our dog with but all I can do is train them since I'm in Japan, but as soon as I get back to the states I'm going to get him on some real weight.
MrPryce
Newborn Bully

Postby patty » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:15 pm

Welcome :welcome: Thank you for your service to our country!

Chevy is one handsome fellow!! He looks like a great candidate for weight pull. Many of our members participate in that sport. Look forward to seeing and hearing much more about Chevy :)
patty
Forum Junky

Postby MrPryce » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:37 am

Your welcome!!
MrPryce
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:10 am

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator