new here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

new here

Postby jaytee » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:30 pm

new here...got two pits

this is baxter...apbt chocolate lab mix

and sugar

both were rescued
jaytee
Newborn Bully

Re: new here

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Welcome! Thanks for rescuing! They are cute :inlove: Can you tell us a lil about yourself? There is a sample sticky of what we would like to know at the top of the Intro thread :)
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby jaytee » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:51 pm

more about our family, baxter is 2 we have had him about a year and a half...i found him driving home from work. he was 6 months old, missin fur, not very well taken care of. Someone dumped him in the middle of january.. it was below zero out..in the country! he was just standing in the road while cars were driving around him.. sugar used to be my dads dog until him and my step mother got divorced...he ranaway to florida with a new girlfriend and couldnt take sugar due to floridas pit bull laws..about a year later i heard my ex stepmother was going to have her put to sleep because she couldnt keep her anymore...she was also in pretty bad shape...fleas, bad skin, was being fed catfood...but is the most sweetest dog.
i am 23 and my girlfriend is 22, she is going to school to become a vet tech...we just bought our first house and started this family of ours...oh we also have a pet duck :peace:

jaytee
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Awww a pet duck!!! Thank you for taking them in and showing them love. FL doesn't have pit bull laws, never has had BSL. Only Miami (Dade County does). That will hopefully be changed here in the next few weeks.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby BabyReba » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:54 am

cute dogs and duck!

:modwelcomeonly2:
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions