Hello all

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello all

Postby whtboo1 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:33 am

Hi, my name is Ruth, I'm a 21 year old college student and kennel attendant from NY. I've worked in a kennel setting for 2.5 years, and I love it. I got my first dog at 10, started puppy raising guide dogs at 14, and showing dogs at 15. I currently compete in obedience, rally, and agility. I have three dogs. A 11 year old chihuahua mix named Hope, who has her CGC and RN titles. I showed in 4h and she got grand champ in the state in Rally Advance. She loves to compete but will probably be retiring soon. My next dog is Kirby, a 7 year old lab. He has his CGC, RN, BN, TT, and TDI. We tried agility and flyball with him and he enjoys it in play but he just doesnt have the drive for competition. He's such a laid back, great guy. My newest dog (and reason I joined the forum) is Brady, a 6 month Pit type mix. He just kind of fell into my lap. These things happen when you work at a vet's office hahaha. Luckily through work I have had alot of hands on experience with the breed, but I know I need to know more. He is my agility/flyball hopeful. I've only had him for a few weeks but things are going well. I hope to learn alot here, and share my adventures with you. :hi

Here are Kirby and Brady:

And Hope:

I enjoy reading, playing video games, watching anime and collecting comics in my spare time (like I ever have any ha). My other pets include 4 rats, a guinea pig, a kitty, and 2 bearded dragons. I'll be sure to post more pictures soon!
whtboo1
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello all

Postby spammie » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions