Irresponsible Dog Owners

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Irresponsible Dog Owners

Postby Julie Holland » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:10 pm

Does anyone know where I can get bumper stickers that say "punish the deed not the breed"? Or anything that pertains to irresponsible dog owners. I have been reading a lot about cities banning bully breeds and it really upsets me and worries me because as of now I have 2. I have had the honor of owning 2 rottweilers, 3 pit bulls and they were all sweet wonderful dogs and would never have attacked anyone unless I was in danger. I truely believe that it is how you raise them, am I wrong? Do people just not understand that ANY dog can be vicious if you chain it to a tire its entire life (like they do here in NM) or ignore and neglect it etc...? I wish there was a way to take away irresponsible dog owners priviledges of owning dogs when they are caught fighting/abusing/neglecting their dogs. Then responsible dog owners like myself and all of you guys wouldnt have to worry about someone taking away or banning our dogs. There is nothing wrong with "our" dogs, its the irresponsible owners that need to have action taken on them. I have a "Friends dont chain friends...bring your dog inside." And god knows we need it here in the state of New Mexico. If you know of any other interesting dog bumper stickers please let me know. Thanks!!!
Julie Holland

Postby blover27 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:14 pm

click on "store" at the top of the page or look through this thread

http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=11633

lots of good bully items for sale there too :thumbsup:

welcome :))
blover27

Postby Julie Holland » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:19 pm

thank you very much, i have ordered from them before...thanks :)
Julie Holland

Return to Introductions