hello from pa!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello from pa!

Postby calimonster » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Hi! My name is Donna and my hubby and I adopted a sweet little apbt from a rescue a few months ago. Her name is Cali aka the cali monster. She is about 2 years old we figure and has stolen our hearts.
We live in southern pa. Cali is our first pit bull. Our last 2 dogs (who we had since they were both puppies) died within the last year; one was 13 and the other 11. We waited awhile until I was ready for another dog and we started learning about the breed and the hell that this breed has been through. I needed a dog that was nothing like my other two and boy did.I get it!
Our lives are rather boring.. married 15 years but no kids. We work. We work some more. We are into cars, mustangs mostly and motorcycles. And we work a little more.
I have learned a lot about the breed over the past few months. We have some issues that we are working on and invite any and all suggestions. Cali sometimes does some things that are just kinda weird and may be a result of her previous neglect (she was abandoned in an apartment for a couple weeks, then "rescued " and tied chained outside until she was "re -rescued") Now she's one of us and won't ever have to worry again.
anyway, sorry for the rambling and I look forward to chatting with other pit bull lovers.
calimonster
Newborn Bully

Re: hello from pa!

Postby spammie » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:58 am

Good to have you
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions