Hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello

Postby stubs179 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 pm

I came on here looking for info on visiting Miami with my pit.

My name is Jeremy and my wife and I have 2 amstaffs (both rescues). Our old man, Petry, is around 14 yr and is not doing so well lately, but he is hanging in there. Our younger one, Pandora, is 4 and a "once in a lifetime dog". She dock jumps with Slash Dogs and goes everywhere with us. When the old man passes we will be rescuing a staffy. I am thinking a little guy is going to be hard to find as we prefer to adopt.

Pandora walking on water!

The old man 6 years ago at our wedding

Does anyone know if i can visit Miami with Pandora? I will just be there for the day. But i don't want anything to happen with her and i have never had to deal with BSL laws before.
stubs179
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Do NOT take any Pit Bull or dog slightly resembling a Pit Bull type dog into Miami, Dade County. They are on the verge of repealing the BSL law there. It should be voted on here soon. If you can, wait until it's voted on and safe to take her. Until then, please don't risk your dogs' life.

On a lighter note, Welcome! You have some cute pups, and I think you will fit in great here. We have a few splash dog members on the board. :hi
Curly_07
Regulator

Re: Hello

Postby stubs179 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 am

Thank you. I did some searching around here and you are right, I would never risk anything happening to my dog. Just wasn't sure how the laws are there.
stubs179
Newborn Bully

Return to Introductions