Hello from Indiana

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Indiana

Postby KCarter1982 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Hello from Indiana. I'm a responsible owner of 3 APBT's. The ones I have are 3rd generation, I've owned, with strict breeding that I can trace back 6 generations, 5 of which with pictures. In my small town it's easy to do such a thing.

I have 3 like I said, the Father, Buddy ~ (8 years old) and the 2 Sons, Tyson and Junior ~ 2 Years Old born 02-10.

I love everything about Pitbulls. I'm an activist for the breed in my city with hopes of one day owning and running a Pitbull rescue.
I'm a legitimate Foster Parent and my 3 males do VERY good with other dogs in the house. Even with intact males, after they establish heirarchy. The 2 year old Tyson thinks he's king of all dogs...under me. He knows I'm Alpha Male around here and falls inline with me.

Well, I'm happy to be part of the community and look forward to meeting a lot of you.

So, until my account is unlocked, HELLO and thank you! :hi :hi :hi :hi :hi :hi :hi :hi :hi :hi :hi :hi
KCarter1982
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Indiana

Postby Shutterwolf » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:02 am

Welcome to the forum and i cant wait to see pictures of your boys :)
Shutterwolf
Matured Bully

Postby Apbt4life » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 pm

welcome post some pics, where in Indiana do you live in? i use to live all over the state and now im in florida
Apbt4life
Matured Bully

Postby spammie » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 am

Welcome to PBF. While this board supports responsible breeding, it doesn't support byb.
Can you tell us about your breeding?
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions