hello from small town Ohio

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello from small town Ohio

Postby a&mwinchester » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Hi everyone I am a 29 yr old from Ohio, we currently have a gorgeous 4 month old APBT, Xena, who we seen in an online ad, not the best place to find a dog I know but I couldn't leave her with the people that had her and we drove over 2 hours to pick her up. Our family loves animals and Xena is our second pittie. Our first was Miss Bella a boxer/pit cross who was a rescued bait dog. Miss. Bella graced us with her love for only a few short years before we had to make the choice to have her put to sleep d/t cancer. We had fallen in love with the breed and when we made the decision to have another lg breed we knew it had to be a pittie! I grew up with rotts and always swore they were the only lg dog I would ever own but Miss Bella changed my mind forever.

We also have 3 chis, Pedro,Luna and Puck, a rescued 11 yr old kitty, Chole, 4 rats Rattie, Rex, Aero and Skelator, and a corn snake we call Nubbin.

I am in love with the loyalty, intelligence and beauty of the APBT and am researching agility (just for fun prob will not compete)
a&mwinchester
Newborn Bully

Re: hello from small town Ohio

Postby spammie » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:22 am

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions