Hello from Arizona!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Arizona!

Postby Broox » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi, I'm Mike. My girlfriend and I are the owners of a 1 1/2 year old amstaff and a 6 week old pit puppy. We got our amstaff right after we had our son and they have grown up together and now we have this lovely new cuddle bug to grow up with our daughter. Here are a few pics of Demon and Lola :)

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Broox
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Arizona!

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Oh my! My heart just melted!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Broox » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Right?! Her eyes are sooo blue and she lays right next to our two month old newborn and just cuddles with her. Ill be sure to post some more pictures later..and surprisingly demon took right to her after meeting her and just let her lay with him so hopefully socializing them remains this easy. Lol

Broox
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:27 am

Welcome. Can you tell us about you and your dogs?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
spammie
Regulator

Postby Broox » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Well, I'm Mike and my girlfriend is Tiffany. We have been together for 3 1/2 years and have two beautiful children: Jaydence who is our 1 1/2 yo son and Sophia who is our 2 month old little princess. We have the two beautiful fur babies I posted above (with more pics coming lol).

I'm 22 and work at a tattoo shop and my girlfriend is a dental assistant. We have had pit bulls before among various other breeds like labs, collies, schnauzers, and a few others. Pit bulls are by far the most loving breed we have owned and are amazing family dogs. I joined the site because I have acquired quite a bit of information in the past and figured it was time to join. Ha

As far as plans for them goes...Demon needs to learn quite a bit more obedience lol. And we plan to get Lola enrolled in obedience classes followed by some therapy dog classes.

Bit on the spot so I'm sure I forgot quite a bit haha. If I forgot anything feel free to ask. :)

I apologize for any typo's my phone keyboard is notorious for mis-spelling my already correct words haha

Broox
Newborn Bully

Hello from Arizona!

Postby Stormi » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Not to pry, but is there a reason why this pup has been removed from his mom and litter at such a young age?
Stormi
Addicted to PBF

Postby Broox » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Yes you may :) you aren't prying that is a perfectly good question. We found her dying in the desert on the side of the road and took her to the vet and they said she was only a few hours from death. They fixed her up (she was severely malnourished and dehydrated) and watched her for almost 2 weeks and gave us the OK to take her home yesterday, and follow up and get her shots on the 2nd. I hope that answered your question.

:)

Broox
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Enjoy, Mike
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions