Hello all! New to the forum.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby ChevellesMomma » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:49 am

Hi, my name is Barbara, and while I am new to this forum, I've been doing my research on bully breeds for at least a year now. I hope to learn some new things here and get to know some of you and your dogs. Hopefully this forum will be nice with some people worth talking to! As for my dogs, I have 3 right now.

Penny, our 10 year old female dachshund, is the "queen bee" of our household. She is currently "battling obesity" so that we can go through the surgery to have her spayed. She is beginning to show the first symptoms of pyometra but the vet will not operate until she has lost weight. Wish her luck! She is a feisty little thing and we love her to bunches.

Chevelle is our 8 month old American Pit Bull Terrier mix. We love her to bunch and I couldn't ask for a better dog. She's beautiful, athletic, and has a wonderful temperament.

Chloe is our 16 month old female pit bull mix and she is currently a sort of "foster". We don't know how long she will be staying with us, but she is a very sweet, loving dog...and YES, she does look mopey all the time! Lol.

Thanks for looking!
ChevellesMomma
Adolescent Bully

Re: Hello all! New to the forum.

Postby ChevellesMomma » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:50 am

Geez, the photos are huge! Could a mod fix this?
ChevellesMomma
Adolescent Bully

Postby ChevellesMomma » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:15 am

Also, why can't I post in other sub-forums?
ChevellesMomma
Adolescent Bully

Re: Hello all! New to the forum.

Postby spammie » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Hi Barbara and welcome to PBF. You have to have a mod approval before you can post in other areas. Here's a link on how to post pictures
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=29762
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions