proud Pitbull owner here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

proud Pitbull owner here

Postby diesolsdad5539 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:01 am

Hello everybody.

My name is Mike. I'm a 20-year-old married Pit bull owner out here in Rainy Southeast Pennsylvania. I've lived with this breed for nearly 2 years, starting with a Brown puppy that I adopted from my mother's Pit bull. The pit bull is my passion. My introduction to the breed was challenging, but I've since become addicted to their versatility, bright intelligence, athleticism and humor.

My current dog is Diesol, a 1 1/2-year-old boy. I picked up and had him since he left the womb. I delivered him which was a special experience in its own. He's been a very special dog, protecting me and acting like he is a human baby!! lol. We have about mastered the rope, and are thinking about other things for the future. Diesol really enjoys learning new things, and making me pleased with him. I love my dog with all of my heart and wouldn't know what I would do without him.

below is picture of diesol with his favorite tire

diesolsdad5539
Newborn Bully

Re: proud Pitbull owner here

Postby Shutterwolf » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:18 am

Welcome to the forum and you have such a beautiful young boy there! cant wait to see more of him :) i used to be in the north east corner of maryland before i moved back to cali :P
Shutterwolf
Matured Bully

Re: proud Pitbull owner here

Postby spammie » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:35 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions