Welcome From Motley and I

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby The Pit Bull Palace » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey Forum Community,

My name is Matt and I'm a 23 year old owner of the greatest American Stafforshire Terrier on the planet, Motley. We live on the east coast in Virginia Beach, Virginia where we both have lived our entire lives. I fell in love with the breeds that make up pit bulls rather accidentally but quickly. My friend had rescued a puppy and after being around it so much I knew a pit bull would be best fit for my type lifestyle.

My pit bull Motley is almost three years old(that means he's almost legal ha) and he's the first dog companion I've had by myself. Growing up my family had a Cocker Spanial.

Some of my other interests include anything sports relatd, baseball, basketball, football etc. I also go camping and hiking on a regular basis with friends so a dog like Motley that can adapt to so many different enviornments is so much fun take with.

Outside of that motley and I have a blog where we post our adventures and just like to show the public how great pitbulls can be. I hate that people go by the medias perception of pit buls so actually getting the chance to show day to day characteristics of these dogs was and opportunity I couldnt pass up.
The Pit Bull Palace
Newborn Bully

Postby ChevellesMomma » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Welcome! Great name!
ChevellesMomma
Adolescent Bully

Re: Welcome From Motley and I

Postby The Pit Bull Palace » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:04 pm

thank you, Motley and I are hoping to become regulars!!! still a little new to the forum stuff though :)
The Pit Bull Palace
Newborn Bully

Re: Welcome From Motley and I

Postby spammie » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Welcome to PBF
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions