Hi New here!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi New here!!

Postby deterbee » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:30 am

[img][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/amandaaaaa/IMAG0879.jpg[/img][/img]

Hi, my name is Amanda. I am 23 years old currently living in Philadelphia with my Fiancee. We have been together for 5 years. 2 years ago we moved into our house. When we moved we already had a jack russel who is 3 years old. She has been threw alot of stressful things that has made her into a timid dog. She wasn't adjusting to the move good so after a couple of months of barking when we left and hiding behind couches when were home. We thought about getting another dog to hopefully help her relax some. So we went to the SPCA and looked at dogs, our shelter is mostly full of pit bulls. Which we wanted to get but were a little nervous because the breed is so well known as being judged. We didn't want to adopt one, fall in love and fail as owners at not taking care of her properly. Well we choose a pit named Deedee she was 2 years old. We brought her home and fell in love with her. She has made daisey much more comfortable. They love eachother most of the time i think sometimes they are sick of eachother. We now could never regret getting her and I am inlove with her. She is the coolest dog. I do have some questions about her and am looking forward to reading the post to learn more about her breed.
deterbee
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi New here!!

Postby spammie » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 am

Hi Amanda ane welcome. Since you're new to the breed, this is a great place for solid info. Are you keeping them separated while you're away?
spammie
Regulator

Postby deterbee » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Yes they are both crate trained. So when we aren't home they each go into their own cage. Which my Jrt hates shes always trying to get in Dees cage. There cages are across from eachother so they can see one another though.
deterbee
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:18 pm

It may be better to crate them in different rooms to lessen the stress levels.
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions