Greetings from Pasadena CA!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Greetings from Pasadena CA!

Postby ursaminor » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Hello All,

My name is Milan, 33 years old, first time APBT owner. I've grown up in a household with a single dog german shepherd/husky mix that my alcoholic father beat occasionally (I know too much info!). He wasn't fixed and used to let him out at night to roam the streets of LA, often came back with obvious signs of confrontation in the morning but nobody really payed attention to him or give him any sort of love he deserved. I have since then always wanted to have my own but wasn't ready for the responsibility. Recently I have decided to put my gaming habit on the back burner and decided that it was time to get out and get some activity and bond with nature. What better companion to take with you than a dog right? I picked up Amber from a backyard breeder in Southgate and had her for a year and two months and we are having a blast.

Here is me just hanging out:

Amber and her best friend:

My second APBT of 8 wks:

Looking forward to reading these boards for advise and learning everything about this breed.

Thanks for reading,

Milan
ursaminor
Newborn Bully

Re: Greetings from Pasadena CA!

Postby spammie » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Welcome to PBF. This a great place to learn responsible ownership of a fabulous breed. Browse around and post any questions or concerns. And congratulations on your life change.
:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions