Greetings from Buffalo NY!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Greetings from Buffalo NY!

Postby RobMEducateABull » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Hello everyone ! My name is Rob from Buffalo,NY and I own a 1 year old male blue pitbull named Raven. He is the first dog my wife and I have had as adults. We both grew up with dogs in our families but this is our first APBT. We have always loved the breed and our small family wouldn't be complete without him. We got him at 8 weeks old from a friend who was breeding his dogs at the time. Since we got Raven we've become heavily involved in a Bully Breed rescue group here in Buffalo called Educate-A-Bull and have seen how many deserving bullies are out there who do not have homes and have since decided we will be rescuing any more dogs we have in our house hold. And that's not to say we regret our dog at all we love him to death lol. I'm so glad we got him out of any other in the litter because he has had a lot of vet bills trying to figure out his multiple ear infections, skin rashes, dry paws etc. and we finally got an allergy test and found out his allergens. If someone else may have got him they may have just surrendered him because of the time and money it's required to get him better but who knows . I'm looking forward to mingling around the board and sharing stories and possibly learning new things about the breed !

Rob (Hopefully I post the pictures the right way lol)

Raven as a puppy

Raven last summer about 7 or 8 months

Raven in February in the snow
RobMEducateABull
Newborn Bully

Re: Greetings from Buffalo NY!

Postby spammie » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Welcome to PBF Rob. There's several members here who have allergy dogs so maybe they can impart some wisdom.
Enjoy the board
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions