Pitbull Owner from Oklahoma

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Pitbull Owner from Oklahoma

Postby billyjulio » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Howdy! Ok...I never say "howdy" or any of those other stereotypical Oklahoma-associated words but I figured I would use it here...lol. I am a soon to be 30 year old male who lives in a small town in western Oklahoma. A friend of mine has a male and female pit that had a litter on November 20, 2011. I fell in love with one of the pups and it fell in love with me...love at first sniff I guess, lol. It is a male pup that is simply gorgeous as you can see from the pic below. This pic is about a month and a half old but it was the first one I picked to share. I will upload more recent photos as time goes on. I look forward to learning about pit bulls as this is my first time to own one. Oh...and his name is Kush. ;) Image
billyjulio
Newborn Bully

Re: Pitbull Owner from Oklahoma

Postby pinkyysuee » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:26 am

I am also new on here...just posted if you want to read my intro...that is a beautiful puppy!
pinkyysuee
Newborn Bully

Re: Pitbull Owner from Oklahoma

Postby spammie » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:25 am

HI-Howdy! What a cute pup. Can you tell us a little about yourself? Here's a sample intro for ideas
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions