Hi from Oregon!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi from Oregon!

Postby pinkyysuee » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:22 am

:run: My name is Tammy and I am in my 30's. I have been around Pitty's for most of my life, starting around 11 or so when my uncle got a rescue. Her name was Maggie and she was the sweetest dog. Now most of my family are either pit owners or love them but don't want pets...I owned a pitty for the first time a couple of years ago but because of an accident she is no longer with us :( we sure do miss her! Now we are ready for another...His name is Chance and he will be coming home to us in just a few weeks! We are so excited! His name is Chance because he was life-less when he was born and my Sister saved his life...so he was given a Second "Chance" :) Here are some pics of him:

2 weeks old

4 weeks old

I also have 2 chihuahua's, Harley almost 5 and Sheila almost 2. We have also had cats, rats, ferrets, a bird, a mouse, fish and frogs at one time or another...lol

I am so glad I found this forum and can't wait to participate! Thanks for reading! :run:
Last edited by spammie on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Litter pictures are not allowed
pinkyysuee
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi from Oregon!

Postby Shutterwolf » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 am

Welcome! what part of Oregon ya from? used to be in klamath falls area here.
Shutterwolf
Matured Bully

Re: Hi from Oregon!

Postby spammie » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:30 am

Hi Tammy and welcome to PBF. I'm sorry to delete your first pic, but litter pics are not allowed here.
PBF is a wonderful place to learn about the breed and how to become a responsible owner of a breed in trouble. I learned a lot when I joined.
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions