Hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello

Postby Daemonus » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:28 am

I've got three of them. A drama queen and two boys.

Hello my name's Jacob, I'm a southern boy [not deep south, but south]. I come from a "line" I suppose you could say of people whom have had game dogs - my father, his father.

Bella, 18 months. She's a deafrescue pit mix from a shelter in Jersay [picked her up as a pup about a day before she was to be put down] that I've taught my own variety of hand signals as a means of commands as she can't hear a thing. She's lying on top of my parents old dog Loki, Shepherd x Chow, whom unfortunately died of old age [I know he doesn't look old, but age kind of took him fast - vet wasn't sure if it was age [he was 9] or cancer he'd been suffering from for the last year and a half]. This is my favorite picture [she's 14 months] as it's the last one I got.

This is Omega. He's a five year old BYB dog I picked up - neutered once I got him for that reason, but he's still good - because I was told Jeep but I seriously doubt it, there's probably something else thrown in there. Whatever he was a bit cheap as the guy had to sell [complaints from neighbours].

Finally my favorite - outside of cuddle bug Bella - is Imhotep [named after the character in the Mummy, Mummy Returns]. He comes from my father's lines [whom traveled about quite a bit looking for better than BYB dogs]. He's a Eli/Chinaman by a Jeep male with some distant Colby and Tudor. He's 32 months so 2 1/2 years
Daemonus
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello

Postby Madeleinemom » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Welcome and a beautiful trio you have there!
Madeleinemom
Adolescent Bully

Re: Hello

Postby spammie » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Hi and welcome to PBF. Are you involved in any sports with your dogs?
Also, we have a member here who has a deaf dog she's taught hand signals to.
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions