happy to join these forums.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

happy to join these forums.

Postby tribalflamez » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:51 am

hello PBF,

my name is matt and i have been an avid dog lover since i was 12 years old. my mother was adament all my adolescent life about never getting a dog. . then all of a sudden one day we got our first animal, a beagle, then came my lil dachshund mix, then my big man. . . the one that made everything different for me. . . my pit/boxer. then came 3 more dogs heh. . . by the end of it my mother was a full blown addict(in a good way!) for the pups and we even started doing volunteer work for the shelter in our area every weekend getting pups adopted at the local pet smarts. i'm 26 now and boy have a lot of things changed. .

i mainly joined these forums because a good friend of mine told me to come here and share my story. i really don't know what else to say in my intro, i really wanted to save my story and pictures for the memorial section and i'm not really one to share with other people on a forum such as this. . . i just feel like i need to share my story and be around other people who are dealing with grief over the loss of a pet such as myself.

a little more about myself including hobbies: me and my wife like to nerd out over some movies and television shows heh, playing magic tg card game, played quite a bit of poker before the online shutdown, lots of co-op gaming with the wifey and friends. i like to live a drama free life full of nothing but fun, excitement and laughs with family and friends.

i'm looking forward to sharing my story with you all about my pit and hopefully i will be able to give comfort to those who need it after i get over what feels like this massive loss in my life. .
tribalflamez
Newborn Bully

Re: happy to join these forums.

Postby Amie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:56 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Amie
Regulator

Return to Introductions