1st pit

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

1st pit

Postby deadhead » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:34 pm

hi! my names ryan im from the high desert in southern california i just got my first pit (a blue nose) for free in front of a stater brothers (i ran outside and got him because i heard sum other guys in line talkin about getting him and fighting him) i dont have alot of experience with this breed but i do have a large amount of experience with english bulldogs so any info on this beautiful breed will be very much appreciated. his name is cicero and hes about 3 and a half or 4 months old and already around 25-30 lbs is that big for his age??? he still has all his baby teeth. well im happy to be a part of your forum and look forward to many rewarding years with this new found breed :peace:
deadhead
Newborn Bully

Re: 1st pit

Postby Red » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi Ryan.I am in the high desert as well (Mojave desert, air force base). If you are willing to be a responsible dog owner please feel free to contact me in private if you need to, to learn more about this breed and responsible ownership.This forum has some owners with solid knowledge of the breed but if you need farther help...shoot me a private message.
Welcome, and thanks for taking the pup away from some scumbag.
Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:38 am

Welcome to you Ryan and Cicero. I hope we can see some photos of your pup and if you need help I hope you'll take Red up on her offer. :peace:
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Amie » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:05 am

:modwelcomeonly2:
Amie
Regulator

Return to Introductions