Hello everyone :)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello everyone :)

Postby MDBOM » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:34 am

Hi everyone my names Mike. My wife Danielle and I have been dog owners/lovers forever. We currently have a black lab named Bella, a long-haired cat named Oreo, and the newest addition to our pack (and the reason I'm here) a pitty named Maya. This is our first pit ever owned.

We got her from a friend at my wife's work whos two pits had a huge litter (I believe it was her 3rd or 4th). oh and I mentioned since he's not a breeder he may want to have them fixed (I'll get to that later). But she had a litter of 10 pups, the owner wasn't really caring for them as he should have, wasn't getting them shots, nor was he doing anything as far as keeping them in a hospitable environment. So my wife and I decided to take Maya really early since we could and would take care of her. We ended up taking another pup as well for a friend and helped the owner of the Dam find good homes for the pups. (I forgot to mention we took Maya at 5 weeks 6 days). And I know its way to early but I would rather have her in a good environment than in a bad one, I guess you could say she's a rescue in a way. The Dam seemed to want nothing to do with the litter as well, I'm sure she was tired and all with a big litter, and lack of milk was a problem too.

Anyway Maya is doing fantastic, she is healthy has all her shots (to date) and loves our home and her new sister and brother. Starting her training early and she is doing very well with the clicker method.

So just wanted to say hello and give a bit of background into our situation. I look forward to learning and growing in our relationship with our new pup. As well as learning from fellow owners on this site.

Thanks for reading my long-winded intro. And one more thing, the screen-name I have is for the pack MDBOM. mikedaniellebellaoreomaya :)

These pics are bad, from my phone havent uploaded the new ones from my camera yet. But these are from when she was 6wks 3-6 days

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MDBOM
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello everyone :)

Postby Amie » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:22 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Amie
Regulator

Return to Introductions