Hello all!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello all!!

Postby AlexRC113 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 am

Hey there everyone, I'm Alex. I'm 24, born, raised, and still living in Queens, NYC. I'm heavily into reptiles, arachnids, and body mod (tattoos, peircings, etc.), and oh yeah, vampires. Many people, including some of my closest friends and family consider me "weird". I have 23 Tarantulas, 2 Bearded Dragons, 1 Emperor Scorpion, and 1 Fire-Bellied Toad. My two new puppies, Comet & Ven brought me here to this wonderful forum.
I've been around dogs most of my life, not all owned by me or my family, but have spent a lot of time around them. My uncles used to breed Rottweilers when I was a kid, and I used to love them. Comet & Ven are the first dogs I can actually call my own finally, two 2 month old male sibling pups that I got from my cousin's boyfriend, who is a breeder.
As mentioned above, I'm not really new to the dog world, but still most definitely open to any tips, tricks, and advice that I can use to guarantee my new pups the best experience possible. I can start by using tips to help stop them from pooing/peeing every hr or so in every part of the house, lol. I'm already in love with these 2 little guys, and am gonna enjoy every part of raising them.
AlexRC113
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello all!!

Postby Leslie H » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Welcome to you and your crew. Ther's some good puppy stickies in the training forum.
http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22235
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions