Was here years ago as Justice4Gage. now freeprada

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Was here years ago as Justice4Gage. now freeprada

Postby freeprada » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Hello everyone. I dont know how many of you will remember me but I was here a few years ago as Justice4Gage. A pitbull who was shot and killed by a neighbor in Louisiana. I am now here fighting for a beautiful pitbull who has been imprisoned at MACC in Memphis TN since 1/2011.

After a long battle we were able to get justice for Gage. Here is an outline of a post I posted here that may refresh many's memory.

bAfter a really tough year and a lot of hard work from all of us at “The Gage Foundation“, plus it couldn’t have been done without Louisiana Senator Adley and Louisiana House of State Representative Henry Burnes. We are all proud to announce that Gages Law has been officially sisnged and approved by Louisiana Gov. Jindil to be effective 8/15/09/.

We discovered that Death was not included in an Aggravated Felony in Gages’s Case which made what happened to Gage a misdeamenor. Under current law had Gage lived it would have been a felony. This is the first time a case such as this has been brought to light, therefore this was overlooked for many years.

Effective 8/15/09 the law will change as follows:

CRIME/PUNISHMENT: Provides with respect to the penalty for the unnecessary unjustified causing of physical pain, suffering or death of an animal. (8/15/09)

Death will no longer be considered a simple misdeamnor: Situations as Gage’s case will now be judged as an

“Aggravated Felony” WAS A SIMPLE MISDEAMNOR
MAXIMUM FINE: $25,000 WAS $1,000 MAX FINE
MAXIMUM JAIL TIME WILL BE 10 YEARS WAS MAXIMUM JAIL OF 1 YEAR

-----------------

I look forward to getting reaquainted with many of my old friends here.!!!!!!

Sherry
aka Save a Pitbull Productions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIrnGJ-eRjA
freeprada
Newborn Bully

Re: Was here years ago as Justice4Gage. now freeprada

Postby Leslie H » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:31 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Welcome back
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions