I am a sucker

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

I am a sucker

Postby Phoenix Flight » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 am

I am new to the pit-bull world. I got my husband a female brindle coated for Christmas; "Rogue". I made strict rules: the dog must stay in her kennel at all times when in the house, and she must go outside as soon as its warm out...in January my husband bought Rogue's biological sister for my birthday, a very light almost blonde fawn coated girlie I named Phoenix. Now the kennels are in storage, the dogs have a bed in the living room, and they sleep on our bed...I am a sucker!

Phoenix has been a great companion for me. I have been trying to get pregnant for over two years now without success, working as a Labor and Delivery nurse does not make it easier emotionally; but Phoenix loves being my baby and I love how much she love it!

Now do to a post a pic of my lovely ladies?
Phoenix Flight
Newborn Bully

Re: I am a sucker

Postby Leslie H » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi, could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby Celesteandthebullies » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:53 pm

http://photobucket.com/ is a nice option to post pictures with :)
Celesteandthebullies
Addicted to PBF

Postby Phoenix Flight » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 pm

My name is Chelsea. I am a married female of nearly 12years from California. I am new to the Pitbull world but loving it...aside from learning that not everyone likes Pitbulls, some in fact down right don't like them; for prejudice reasons. Luckily my vet gave me a quick run down and directed me to "Bad Rap" on my puppies first visit to the vet.

I love how loyal these dogs are. Even though my husband takes her to work with him on the days I work (work 12hr shifts, so gone about 14hrs a day) she is always excited to see me when I come home. They are also a very intelligent breed. My husbands bully was potty trained in only two days using a crate.

My dog Phoenix is a lover girl. She buries her nose in your side, crook of your arm, under your pillow, anyway she can snuggle up, if you doubt a dog can "spoon" you have not met Phoenix. She is my girl for sure.

I also own an old Border Collie mix who I inherited from a friend who passed from cancer. I have two cockatiel as well, a Pearl named Peanut that I have had for almost 11years (got for my one year anniversary from my husband) and Tweety (came with the name) that was a rescue bird my dad found on a job site.

I love summer more than any other time of the year, I'd give up Christmas to have summer 3 season out of the year. In my free time I like to read, spend time with family and friends, and get out of town. I like to watch mystery and crime dramas.

At a young age I sat from a distance and listened to adults talk. I decided that it is more important to love what you do than the amount of money you make...I am an RN and I love my job. Sometimes I am exhausted at the end of the day, and see things that can be hard to experience; but I would not want to do anywhere else.
Phoenix Flight
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:55 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions