Hello from Boston

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Boston

Postby BGA0415 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Hi!

I am a retired veterinary technician who now works at a pharmaceutical company in oncology clinical research. While I'm not a bully owner, I'm a huge advocate and fan of the breed. I live in Boston with my husband, 3 Australian Cattle Dogs Bailey, Abbie, and Grover, and 4 cats. I am beginning herding work with the puppy, Grover, starting in May and also plan to attempt agility if I can get him past his dog reactivity on the leash. We've been diligently playing the "Look at that Game" and have made some great progress. I feel like there are huge personality similarities between my ACDs and bullies, hence my interest in the group. They are not your typical reserved herding dogs, they have big, exuberant personalities with a strong passion to chew all toys into total destruction. Look forward to reading and interacting with you all!
BGA0415
Newborn Bully

Hello from Boston

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Welcome!!! Cattledogs are one of my very favorite breeds! I look forward to pictures!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Hello from Boston

Postby spammie » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:46 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions