Hello Everyone from Suhrich05

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello Everyone from Suhrich05

Postby suhrich05 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:06 am

Hi everybody.

My name is Shellie. I'm 35 years-old married to my husband TJ going on 14 years this coming May. We currently do not have any kids. But we do have nieces and nephews that visit often. We bought a house here in Memphis TN almost 6 years ago. Over the years we have had a couple of wonderful dogs. We started out with a blue healer/boxer mix Missy. Had to give her to my parents being that we lived in an apartment and could not have a big dog. A few years later we brought our min pin Rambo into our lives and loved him dearly. The last few months of our min pins life, we ended making the big decision to purchase our Rednose pit bull Justice. Not only did she help us with the grieving process, but she is the best and most wonderful gift of life that we could have ever asked for. She is our baby for sure. At first I was very nervous to own a pit bull just because I had the "media hype" fear of the breed. Only we had 2 pit bulls in the family already that had pretty much well changed my mind on that. Justice was born September 13, of 2008, and was welcomed into our home on November 26th, 2008. My husband was the one that got to pick her out without me, beings that I was home sick with a very bad cold. When he brought her into the house, he set her down on the floor. All I can remember is this sweet, fat little football baby girl, running to jump in my lap as I was sitting on the floor. It was all over from there, and she now owns our hearts! She has brought such love, and pure joy into our lives. She has been one of the most amazing dogs I have ever had in my entire life. She is a very quick learner, and has picked up on hand and verbal commands with such ease that it truly amazes me. She loves to play ball, Frisbee, and loves water. She has been great with meeting new people, and is very well socialized. She also loves kids of all ages. We take her practically everywhere we go, when we can. She has the best personality, and a great disposition. She can certainly get our attention when she puts her "clown pants" on, just to make us laugh. I have done tons of research and have found that these are all great qualities to have in a dog. So I think we got a good one. Although trying to convince some of the haters in our family, that she is a dog that has been raised in a very good environment and is one to be trusted around kids, has proven to be a difficult task. It has split our family up and we are having major issues within the family right now. So I'm hoping to do more research, and talk to more people to hopefully educate the haters and change their opinion on the breed. As if just spending time with my dog wasn't proof enough for them. I really do look forward to being a part of this forum. I have so much more to learn about the breed. The more I talk to others that own them the more I learn each and every day.
suhrich05
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello Everyone from Suhrich05

Postby Kingsgurl » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:00 am

Hi! Welcome to the forum! Sorry you are having a tough time with some of your family. Hopefully they will come around in time. Got any pics of your girl? We love pics!
Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby suhrich05 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:43 am

Thank you! Yes it really has been a difficult time with the family. I hope to one day resolve the issues, but as of right now, I really don't see that happening. I would love to post pics. I just can not seem to figure out how to post them. Can you give me some pointers on how to do this?
suhrich05
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:57 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions