A Re-Introduction

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

A Re-Introduction

Postby DanePitChi » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:34 pm

It's been a while since I've visited the forums here. I joined a couple of years ago while I was fostering a pittie puppy named Lily. She found her forever home and I was out of the pitbull world for a while. But I was kind of thrust back in when my hubby's friend brought two 4-week old babies to my house trying to pass them off as 8 weeks old. I had no intention of taking one since I didn't want to encourage his irresponsible behavior. My hubby and I both tried to convince him to leave them with their mom for at least 3 more weeks, preferably longer, but he was determined to "get rid of them." Knowing him and what that probably meant, I couldn't let him leave with them. So rather than one puppy, I ended up with two. I've been in contact with a rescue that actually offered to take any remaining puppies and spay mom at no charge, but he refused their offer :(

So my plan at the moment is to keep the girls together until they are at least 8 weeks old, then one will be going to a new foster home with the rescue. The second girl will stay with us and it's looking like she'll be a permanent member of the family, so I'll probably be visiting this site often from now on :)
DanePitChi
Newborn Bully

Re: A Re-Introduction

Postby spammie » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Don't you love it when irresponsible "breeders" want you to clean up their messes? Thanks for trying to help those pups. :thumbsup:
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions