hi from RI

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hi from RI

Postby Pitmom83 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Hello my name is Lee. I am 29yrs old and a veterinary technician. My boyfriend is a auto technician and in the national guard. We have a 2yr m/n pit named Riot. Does he ever so live up to his name.

Riot is my 3rd pit.
My 1st was sadie and she was an Amstaff. She was 9 when i had to put her to sleep.
My 2nd was Kavik. He was only 4yrs when his time came. He had a horrible heart problem and medications just weren't helping anymore.

I have loved the breed since i was a teenager. Their loyalty, loving nature and goofy attitudes bring a smile to my face all day. I see alot of rude people in my line of work and it does make me mad. People only remember the BAD things they hear about the breed never the good but i guess it's hard to hear the good when its never told.

Im not the best at introduction.
Pitmom83
Newborn Bully

hi from RI

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Welcome Lee!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

hi from RI

Postby jamielvsaustin » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Hi Lee, though I live in Florida now, I'm originally from RI. Nice to meet you, what are your plans for your dogs? Do you guys go to any shows/events? Do you have any pictures? :)
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Re: hi from RI

Postby Leslie H » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Welcome from nearby CT. :modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions