Hello from WI!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from WI!

Postby PitBelle » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Hey there everyone!
My name is Danielle. I'm a 30 year old originally from TN, but now I live in Milwaukee. I have always liked Pitbulls, a few of my friends growing up owned them, but was never really a true "dog person" until I met my boyfriend's Pit, Dakota. I fell in love with her before I fell in love with him! She is Momma's girl, always has to be the Puppy in the middle and loves her cuddles and belly rubs. We also have my 2 cats, and take care of his brother's cat and she gets along with all 3 wonderfully. They play around and she is gentle as can be, in fact she is happy to let the cats rule the house. Dakota turned 3 this April and she has been very well trained and brought up. She is almost all white, with the exception of a few spots behind her ears. Her other best friend is our neighbor's Chihuahua who she has known since he was 6 weeks old and has been a huge help in his socialization. Dakota gets lots of attention wherever we take her (our town is very Pitbull friendly) and all she wants is to kiss you and have herself petted. I love my furbabies. I brought my cats, Baby Firefly and Captain Dangerous up here from TN and they adore Dakota, well except when Captain gets jealous that he's not getting the attention, LOL. Baby sleeps on top of her in the bed at night, like a little cat blanket. Anyway I'm looking forward to getting to know people who are fellow Pitbull lovers! Thanks for having me here y'all!
PitBelle
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from WI!

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 am

Welcome!

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Re: Hello from WI!

Postby Leslie H » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:44 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Welcome to you and your crew.