Hello From MD

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello From MD

Postby Tank622 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Megan and live in MD. Although I have had dogs all my life this is my first pit. It has been amazing having him. We got Tank around 11 weeks old, and is now a little over 4 months old. He hasn't been to any puppy classes yet due to our Vacations this summer. We are taking our last one tomorrow so we can start them very soon. Although he already knows, sit, stay, leave it, and cage (if anywhere in the house he will go right to it). He also knows at feeding time he is to sit in his cage until the bowl is set on the floor, and when finished to go back to his cage (we shut him in there for 15 min's for the food to settle and we know as soon as he comes out he will need to poop). Potty training is going very well. We normally take him out every 30 min's to an hour, but now I worry that is not allowing him to tell us (ie. going to the door).

As for the human side of the family, there is Me, my fiance Fred and our 2 year old son Dixon. Fred and I have been together over 7 years now. It has been wonderful even will all our ups and downs. Dixon has made everyday and everything amazing. I am a stay at home mom and love every min of it. Dixon was super excited when he saw Tank for the first time. Surprisingly he has not lost any interest in him like I thought most 2 year olds would. From the moment Tank came into the house we knew that it was meant to be. Fred sat him on the floor and from across the room Tank went running right to Dixon. It took about 20 min's for them to stop playing and him actually start to explore the house. Once I saw he was more interested in Dixon then anything else made any worries I had about a new puppy in the house go away.

Well that's a little about us. I'm looking forward to checking out more on this forum. Pics below.

Tank622
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello From MD

Postby Leslie H » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Welcome to you and your adorable family. :modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions