great video that is posted a million times!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Wednesday » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:52 pm

bump :))
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby pitbullforever » Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:07 pm

BUMP!!!! :))
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby Wednesday » Sun May 01, 2005 12:49 am

bump :yipee:
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby K9Siren » Fri May 06, 2005 2:20 pm

annnd... BUMP :bully: :yipee:
K9Siren

Postby booties » Mon May 09, 2005 2:10 pm

Wow! I just saw it for the first time. I cried at first, and smiled at the end. Everyone should see it. Laura
booties

Postby booties » Mon May 09, 2005 2:22 pm

I only saw the pitbull problem one, I thought that was the one being commented on. I couldn't access the other one. Don't think I want to. Just wanted to add this reply because the ending of the pitbull problem video shows happy pitbulls and thats why I smiled. Didn't want you all to think I am some sick freak.
booties

Postby pitbullforever » Mon May 09, 2005 3:12 pm

booties wrote:I only saw the pitbull problem one, I thought that was the one being commented on. I couldn't access the other one. Don't think I want to. Just wanted to add this reply because the ending of the pitbull problem video shows happy pitbulls and thats why I smiled. Didn't want you all to think I am some sick freak.

a lot of us if not all of us has seen it before so we knew what you were talking about because we all did the same thing. we wouldn't think that you were a freak at all. :))
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby pitpal » Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm

I saw this video, before I found this forum. I showed it to my husband,my kids,and my friends. It never fails to make us cry... We all turned to look at our dog and gave him a big hug..

Someone in an earlier post bought up their past...Just makes me wonder how many of us out there have a past and maybe, that's why we fight for the underdog... Because we know what it feels like... Deb
pitpal

Postby ShadowWolf » Thu May 12, 2005 11:44 pm

*bump* Keepin' it on top. :crybaby:
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Postby kristinj79 » Fri May 13, 2005 10:05 am

Is the link not working for anyone else?
kristinj79

Postby K9Siren » Tue May 24, 2005 2:40 pm

Bump! :peace:
K9Siren

omg

Postby Bustersmama » Fri May 27, 2005 4:26 pm

that is the most disturbing video I have ever seen. all those poor souls. poor poor souls. how could people? i have such a hard time believing that people could be such MONSTERS. But they are and they all will meet their maker one day and wont be able to undo all the wrong they have done. Everyone should see that video, cause not everyone knows. Animals, mosters, scum, pigs are all to nice. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
Bustersmama
Addicted to PBF

Postby Phi » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:56 pm

:thumbsup:
Phi

This site is amazing!

Postby bdelaforest » Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:27 pm

This is an awesome site, it is so touching...it brings a lot of emotions to the surface as I sit here with my two Pits at my feet!

http://www.deviantart.com/view/11454716/
bdelaforest

Postby duncandog » Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:24 am

4th time seeing it, and I still cry. :crybaby:
duncandog

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions