Newbie intro!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Newbie intro!

Postby bullygirl979 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi Everyone!

My name is Debbie and I live in NY. I have always loved pits but have never owned one until last fall. That is when I adopted my Nora girl from a local shelter. She is a pit mix and was seized for cruelty reasons as she was left tied up outside with no food, water or shelter while her owners went on vacation (nice, huh?). She is the biggest goof ball and snuggle bug. Her first birthday was this past May.

For a while, I tossed around the idea of adopting another pup but ultimately decided to foster instead. Ginger is a 2 year old pit mix who joined us in mid-May. She was also seized for cruelty reasons (tied up to a tree in the dead of winter and was covered in frostbite). She is a lot bossier than Nora but is a ridiculous character who has everyone in our obedience class laughing at her antics. Having 2 females has been a challenge at times and I have had to break up more than 1 fight. Part of the reason that I wanted to join this forum was to get additional support and guidance.

Outside of being a dog mom, I like to stay active with running, kayaking and golf. I also love to read and if anyone has good book recommendations on the breed, send 'em my way! Cooking is also another passion of mine and I should probably own stock in Williams Sonoma given how much money I have spent there.

Well, that is about it. If you have any questions, ask away! I'm looking forward to talking to everyone!
bullygirl979
Newborn Bully

Newbie intro!

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:36 pm

Welcome!!! You'll find plenty of info here on living in a multiple-Pitbull situation.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Newbie intro!

Postby Leslie H » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:42 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Welcome, I love the name Nora.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions