Hello Everyone!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello Everyone!!!

Postby Milibytesmom » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:22 pm

My name is Carri. I am 24 years old married and a new parent to a APBT I live in Inman South Carolina. He is the first of his breed that I have ever had the pleasure to call my baby. The breeds I have had before consist of mostly smaller dogs for example shihtzu, chihuahua have been a couple I have had over the years. My father-in-law introduced me to the breed only a couple of hours ago so I am in need of a lot of experienced people to help me and my new puppy with this transition.

He is 6 weeks old and his name is Milibyte he was the runt of the liter my father-in-law said. I am new to this so I could really use any help and advice into the best way to potty train him toys that would be great for him. Thank you all so much for reading this post and I look forward to reading your posts in the future and hearing all of your advice. :)
Milibytesmom
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello Everyone!!!

Postby Leslie H » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:46 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Welcome. ^6 weeks is too young to have left the litter, there are social skills they still need to get from their littermates. If he can't go back there until he's a little older, we can still give you advice to minimize problems, but it's really best if he's still w/mom and sibs.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions