hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello

Postby Breezy833 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:55 pm

My name is Nicole. I live in Flint michigan and am 26 years old.

I've had dogs my entire life, but my parents mostly raised labs. Through a dispute about what color lab to get after our last baby passed; I decided to get a rottweiler. Her name is Breezy and is 7 years old. Due to the fact that my dad is disabled and they have a strong bond, when it was time for her to come live with me fulltime she missed him. I've lived dogless for the last three years and couldnt take it anymore!!

Two months ago my boyfriend and I got a new baby at 5 weeks. A blue pit named Appa. My expereince with Breezy has me hooked on bully breeds. We'er adjusting well and his stubborness is amazing daily. lol I worked with a very experence trainer and am excited to make our new boy a represenitive of this breed.
Breezy833
Adolescent Bully

Re: hello

Postby Leslie H » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Hi Nicole and welcome. 5 weeks is way too young to have left the litter, so you may run into some behavioral problems you wouldn't have otherwise. There are some tips in Training that can help. In general, APBT's are not stubborn, though some are. You will probably find some differences between the rottie temperament, as it is a guardian breed, and the silly, friendly bull breeds.
:modwelcomeonly2:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions