Hello all!! From Erik and Athena!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello all!! From Erik and Athena!

Postby ErikD » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Erik, and I just recently found my newest friend Athena. She is a four month old pit mix, her story is a bit sad, but I hope it will get better! On the evening of July 3rd, durning a bit of holiday partying I stopped by a friends house to set some fireworks. He lives in a bit of a rough area, surrounded by abandoned homes. As we got to it I could hear cries from a shed behind his property, long story short, and without incrimanating myself too much, I found little Athena! After some intense bathing and a lot of treats I brought her home. She is the most well behaved puppy I have ever had. She has no training to speak of, but she is sure picking up fast! We have already been to the vet, we have a red mange problem that we are managing now. Other than that she seems to be settling in nicely. She is not my first dog, but it has been a while... After a lot of looking around I found your forum, and you all seem to be as concerned about well being and the proper treatment of dogs as I am! I hope to learn a few things and get some help with the struggles Athena and I will face in the future! Also, if anyone is familiar with posting puctures from an iphone i would love to show her off. Thank you all, and I look forward to meeting you.-Erik :peace:
ErikD
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello all!! From Erik and Athena!

Postby Leslie H » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:56 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Welcome and thanks for rescuing.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions