Hi from New Jersey

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi from New Jersey

Postby cfritz » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:50 am

Hi Everyone,
We are new Pit owners, we have had our 6 month old female named Fiona for 3 months now. It has been amazing to watch her just grow! For the first few weeks it was like she was nonstop growing right before your eyes. When we first brought her home she weighed just 13 lbs and she is now 40 lbs and full of energy and so much fun! She really is a true delight, she loves to play, take long walks, swim, try and catch fish which is hysterical to watch..and relax with family. She is very socialized not only with other dogs but adults and kids as well..
My main concern for her is, she has very sensitive skin on her belly and ears and recommendations?
cfritz
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi from New Jersey

Postby PitGuardian » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Welcome. My guy had a lot of skin issues until I started feeding a grain free quality food. Not gonna promise it will take care of yours as I suppose there could be multiple reasons, but it sure seemed to make a noticeable difference for me.

What area of Jersey you in? I'm in South Jersey towards Deptford area. There's some great areas out this way to take a pup. Best of luck!
PitGuardian
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Welcome, could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby cfritz » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:15 pm

My name is Chelsea and I am married with 4 Kids. I do live in the S. Jersey area..Deptford is about 20 min.. from us. Like I said earlier we have Pit puppy named Fiona and we also have a Shih Tzu. Named Ella. My husband and 2 sons have been wanting a new dog since last fall. A friend of mine whose Pitbull had puppies in February sent me the pictures of them and I with the rest of my family fell in love! (She has both mom and dad) and thank you for the tip about the dog food I will try it to see if that helps her!
cfritz
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:33 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Welcome
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions