Pit Bull owner from Texas

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Boomer8404 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi Yall, my name is Don. Im a proud doggie daddy of 2 Pit Bulls. I have a 4yr+ old named Budds, brownish/red/tan red nose, male whos a brute and loves to pull me all over the place. And my other is Sammi, shes a 3yr+ old, blue fawn blue nose, half Gotti bloodline. Shes my sweetheart and a spaz too. I got into pits on a whim. I got Budds when he was a month and a day old from a lady who was selling puppies out of a Wal Mart shopping cart and fell in love with the breed from then on. I got Sammi about 7 months later so Budds could have a buddy. They are great dogs, loving companions. They make me laugh and can be a handful, but Im happy that way.

A little bout me. Im a U.S. Army vet and I believe strongly in my country (U.S.A of course). I spent 2005 in Iraq and would go again if i wasnt already out of the military due to a medical discharge. I work with my hands and have a very creative mind. Most of all, I love playing with my dogs and taking them to the park.

Here are a few pics of Budds and Sammi, enjoy!

Boomer8404
Newborn Bully

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Welcome! Your kids are stunning. I hope you stick around, there's lots you can learn!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Pit Bull owner from Texas

Postby Leslie H » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:36 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Welcome to you and your pups.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions