hello all the way from new zealand!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello all the way from new zealand!

Postby iwnfup » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:14 pm

hi my name is lisa and i have two bullies called isis and buddy. isis is black and white and buddy is red and white. they are both amazing - almost completely opposite to what the media describes as a pitbull. i look forward to gaining more knowledge about the breed :thumbsup: xx
iwnfup
Newborn Bully

Re: hello all the way from new zealand!

Postby iwnfup » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:24 pm

also - i think of myself as a responsible, experienced bully owner but there is one thing thats got me stumped!!
we saved buddy so know nothing of his pedigree and there is something thats bothering me...
his characteristics match the breed standard of a pitbull. he acts, dances, speaks, looks, eats like a pitbull :tongue: BUT he has a strange criss cross pattern on his tail??
does this mean somewhere along the lines another breed has snuck in? or is it a deformation? or is it a rare bloodline?
HELP please, i want to expand my knowledge on the breed so all comments considered and appreciated!
iwnfup
Newborn Bully

Postby Ilovethepits » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:19 pm

Welcome to you and your fur family! Not sure about that tail thing. Someone else will probably know.
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Leslie H » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Welcome. Could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions