Hi everyone

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi everyone

Postby Crown_vic » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:01 pm

I love APBTs and all pit bull type dogs. Actually I love all dogs but pits are my favorite. Anyway, I've done lots of research on the breed regarding the history, development, behavior, and preferred training techniques for almost a year. I've read pit bulls for dummies by Caroline d. Coile, American pit bull terrier handbook by joe stahlkuppe, the ultimate american pit bull terrier by Jacqueline oneil, the working pit bull by Diane jessup, and how to speak dog by Stanley coren. I've also done an in class persuasive speech about why BSL should be illegal and got everyone in the room to agree. I'm working on adopting my new pit bull friend right now, we have our first training session together this week.

Besides dogs, I love most other animals. I have cats, fish, frogs, and snakes. My house is a zoo, the cleanest one you'll ever walk into!

<3 crown

:nana:
Crown_vic
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Welcome! I think you'll fit in great here! Bravo to you for doing so much research, and looking to adopt!

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Leslie H » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:13 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Welcome
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions