Greetings from Michigan

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Greetings from Michigan

Postby ___diamond » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Jensen.. I am a long time dog owner and have recently got my first pit from a local shelter about 3 months ago. She is fitting in great at home with our 3 other dogs Mercedes (Johnson American Bulldog), Kayne (German Shepherd x Chow-Chow), and Jasmine (Pug x Jack Russell). When I got my girl Diamond she had just turned a year old and I knew I had to have her at first sight.. She is just gorgeous and has a great loving, goofy personality that everyone can't help but fall in love with.

I'll post all of the pictures I currently have of her in the gallery section!
___diamond
Newborn Bully

Re: Greetings from Michigan

Postby ___diamond » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:52 pm

Didn't realize I had to still wait to get posting access so I'll just post some more in here in the meantime!

These last two are the ones they had on the website that I fell in love with.. I went straight there and saw her and brought her home 2 days later!

She was 39 lbs the day I brought her home and she has added a few pounds on.. No more than 40-42lbs I would say. Her papers said Pit bull/Terrier mix but I know it's almost impossible to really know with her being a rescue. I just find that she is really, really small compared to a lot of my friends who also have pit's as well as others we have ran into at the park. She is nice and muscular but rather short.. Honestly, she's the perfect sized dog as far as I am concerned!
___diamond
Newborn Bully

Postby snikles » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:49 pm

42 lbs is not abnormally small for a female pit bull by any stretch of the imagination. She is a cutey though.
snikles
Adolescent Bully

Postby Mooresmajestic » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:39 pm

40 pounds is just about right for a female. It is possible she is an AmBully or "shorty bull", the shelters here in MI are notorious dumping grounds for AmBully breeders. Either way she is a cutie! Her face reminds me of my Vi, so I think you chose well lol
Mooresmajestic
Bully Lover 4 Life

Greetings from Michigan

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:50 pm

She is SO cute! I am (after having three tuxedo fosters) such a sucker for the black and whites! She reminds me of a foster I lost...she has the same hauntingly deep eyes.

Thanks for adopting!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby ___diamond » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 am

Thanks for all the kind words guys! And yeah, I know 40lbs is pretty average for a female.. It's just how tall she is (I'll see if I can find the tape measure to find out for sure) compared to all the other female pits I have seen.. I looked up the Shorty Bulls you mentioned but she is talled than the one's I have seen. Oh well, it isn't a huge deal I just wanted to share with you guys!
___diamond
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:12 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions