Just wanted to say hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Just wanted to say hello

Postby mlanier » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Hello, My name is Mike L. & I'm brand new to Pit Bull forum, so let me introduce myself & my girl, Kahlua :) . I'm 49 & am from the East Coast, but have been from Ca. since I was 9. I've had a couple of different kinds of dogs but never a PB until Kahlua came into my life!
I've raised her since she was 3 months old, she's 28 months now. Now I know that I'm obviously biased but everyone else that knows us agrees, along w/strangers that have ALWAYS went out of their way to, at the very least, comment on how beautiful Kahlua is!, is that she has the most beautiful coat I've EVER seen on ANY breed! I was told that both of her parents were GRAND MASTER CHAMPIONS. I was told that I could get her papered if I came up w/money, but I have'nt yet at least.
I'm so proud of the dog she's become! She's a damn good dog, my best friend & the best body-guard/home security system you could ask for. I have to say, that she is NOTHING like I'd always expected from, all of the negative press they've received! She's a sweetheart! Every kid in my complex, & most of the adults here ALL love her, always have to come out & say hi. She's very friendly & absolutely GREAT w/kids!!
Anyways, I hope that's a good enough intro. for ya, & here's some pics of Kahlua. Actually, how do I do that?!?!?
mlanier
Newborn Bully

Re: Just wanted to say hello

Postby Leslie H » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:59 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions