Hello From South Carolina

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello From South Carolina

Postby gharrissc » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:45 pm

I am not a full time Pittie owner,but do foster quite a few for my local animal shelter.I am looking forward to many great discussions,as well as learning more about this great breed. I currently have a 9 year old Cattle Dog,2 cats,2 German Shepherd fosters,and a Pittie/American Bulldog mix foster.
gharrissc
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello From South Carolina

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Welcome! I love cattledogs!

Thanks for fostering.
:)
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you! Thank you for opening your heart and home to foster. Can you tell us more about you? What are your hobbies? There's a Sample Sticky at the top of the section for ideas of what the Mods like to see for approval. I think you'll fit in around here :)
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Leslie H » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Thanks Curly.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby gharrissc » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Well there really isn't too much to tell,actually I am rather boring.
My name is Genell and I am 28 years old. I live with my husband of 10 years,in Elgin South Carolina.
I love anything that involves animals,but dogs are definitely my favorite.I am in the middle of a career change into dog training,which is something that I am excited about.I have experience with training dogs,but not profesionally and am looking forward to opening up a boarding facility that also offers training within the next few years.

I've always loved Bully breeds ,and became more involved with them over the past three years,when I started volunteering at the shelters and now fostering. I joined this forum so that I can have an outlet to discuss things that my husbanddoesn't really understand about the breed,even though he loves them.

We currently have a Pitbull/American Bulldog mix and two German Shepherds that we are fostering.
In addition to that we have our 9 year old Cattle Dog, and two cats. Our 6 month old Maine Coon
is the official dog greeter,and makes it his mission for ALL DOGS to like him.So far that has worked,
although we do have to be careful with new fosters.

I really love spending time outdoors and can find enjoyment by sitting at the park reading, or just hanging out at the beach. I guess that makes me a dork huh :yipee: ?!?

Curly_07 wrote:Welcome! Glad to have you! Thank you for opening your heart and home to foster. Can you tell us more about you? What are your hobbies? There's a Sample Sticky at the top of the section for ideas of what the Mods like to see for approval. I think you'll fit in around here :)
gharrissc
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:03 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions