hello baltimore

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello baltimore

Postby sophiesblue » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:22 pm

hi i am curtis and my gf kelly will probably also share this account we are from maryland just outside of baltimore. we have just adopted our first pitbull. i have been around them most of my life, but sophie is my first... hopefully we have many happy years ahead
sophiesblue
Newborn Bully

Re: hello baltimore

Postby Curly_07 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Welcome Neighbour! Thank you for adopting, especially with all the mess MD has been going through with the BSL ruling earlier this year. There are a few events throughout the DMV area for Pit Bulls/Rescue dogs. Check out the NoVA thread in Events section for some of them! Read around the forum, and don't be afraid to ask questions. See you around!

PS The Mods will want more of an introduction to approve you. There's a Sample Sticky at the top of this section to help you out with what they'd like to know.
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Welcome!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Amie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Yep, the mods - like me - are going to ask for a little more info. There's a sample introduction at the top of this section that'll give you an idea of what we want. For example, do you plan to do any training with your pup? The MD SPCA has some classes and I hear the teacher is very pit bull friendly. ( ;) it's me!)

(We also request accounts not be shared, as it can cause communication issues down the road)
Amie
Regulator

Return to Introductions