Hello from Montana

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Montana

Postby wyogirl479 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi. My name is Cassidy and I live in Montana. My pitbull Diesel has owned me for almost 3 years now. He was found wandering the streets of town a few weeks before Christmas with a big red bow around his neck (it was almost as big as he was). The people that found him took him to a local veterinarian office and they ran ads hoping that someone had "lost" him and hadn't just tried to get rid of him. When they had no luck finding his owners, the next option was going to be a shelter. Thank goodness someone at the vet's office knew I loved puppies and brought him over for me to play with. Well, it was love at first sight and we have been together since. He is now a happy, loving boy and I couldn't imagine my life without him...

Since that time, he and I have been through alot together. He took manners courses which he did VERY well at and changed the perception of pitbulls of many people in his class. He has experienced a wide range of people and events. Some were very scary for him at first (PetSmart) and others weren't (long walks at the river with friends).

I love being in the back yard with him...we go out every night once I get home from work and stay out either until it's too dark or too cold. He is interested in everything I do from planting flowers to painting the shed.

I will post some pictures of my handsome boy when I figure out how to do it!

Thanks and I look forward to talking to other owners!
wyogirl479
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Montana

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:53 pm

:welcome: Glad to have you! Can't wait to see pictures of him. Hope you enjoy it here!
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Ilovethepits » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Welcome to you Cassidy and to Diesel!!

I use photobucket for posting photos here.
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby wyogirl479 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Thank you!

I will get some pictures up as soon as I can! I love to show him off... :hi
wyogirl479
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:29 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Leslie H