Hi from NY (multi photo post)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi from NY (multi photo post)

Postby Sparrow » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:08 pm

Hello! My name is Lisa and I have 2 Pit Bulls that I adopted from the shelter where I work as a kennel manager. They joined our family of myself, hubby & kids, and a menagerie of other pets. I had not had much exposure to the breed until I started working a little over 2 years ago. I had nothing against them, just never really knew any personally. Even after working with them for a bit it was still not a breed I was interested in owning. One day hubby visited me at work and fell in love with a 4 month old Pit puppy. I did NOT want her. I have a thing about adopting puppies and he had told me multiple times that he didn't even trust Pits! But here he was, cuddling with the most lovable puppy he had ever met and falling in love. Needless to say, I brought her home a week later. Since then I have also become quite smitten with hubby's "she devil". A year later a nice Blue male came in as a stray and I just couldn't resist him so begged hubby to let me bring him home. And here we are. I admit, I am having a little trouble with the girl, but that's a post for the training and behavior section!

Pics:
Xena; loves sticks but if she can't find one anything wooden will do apparently...

Bowser; newest addition, goofball

Sparrow
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi from NY (multi photo post)

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:14 am

Welcome! Thank you for your work AND for adopting! I think you will fit in great here. Cute puppers too!

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Re: Hi from NY (multi photo post)

Postby spammie » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:57 am

Welcome to PBF. Here's a link that many of us have useful when introducing a new dog into the home. It's never too late to start this.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81654
:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions