Hello!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello!

Postby Hallie » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Hey guys! You love Pit Bulls, right? Good, me too. That's why I'm here.

I embarked (barked.. get it?) on this journey a few weeks ago when I got my first APBT Axel. He's 5 months, and has a busy life ahead of him. I teach for the local kennel club and do competitive obedience with my Beagle. She has legs in rally and obedience. I plan to compete with Axel, and eventually use him as a therapy dog. He has an awesome temperament. He loves everyone, but not exuberantly so, and he's very obedient. Odd for a puppy, right? He's a lazy well behaved boy. He finally got out of that horrible ugly puppy stage, and is turning into a handsome regal dog.

I joined this forum because I need/want to learn more about the breed, and meet people that share the same interests. I hope this forum has positive ideals concerning these breeds, because I've already had to battle the stereotypical beliefs people have about bully breeds.

Thanks!

Oh, and MY name isn't Hallie. That's my Beagle's name. I'm Sarah. :)
Here's Axel-
Hallie
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello!

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Welcome Sarah! Axel is a cute lil thing! We have a couple other Axel's here, they are also black pups :) I think you will fit in fine here.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Re: Hello!

Postby Leslie H » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:50 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions