Newbie!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Newbie!

Postby vicarious » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:37 pm

I have a 1.5 yr old pit bull mix. She is an amazing dog and I look forward to participating on these forums :)
vicarious
Newborn Bully

Re: Newbie!

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:43 pm

:welcome:

Can you tell us more about you and your friend? There's a sample sticky at the top of this section for ideas of what we like to know.
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby vicarious » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Well Ruby's gotcha day was almost one year ago. She is a rescue that 3 other homes didnt want BEFORE she turned 5 months old. She had demodex and was quite fearful. She has come a LONGGG way!
She is now almost a year and a half old and while still having some timidity issues, she is far more outgoing! She is a gorgeous reverse brindle (ill post pictures ASAP). She's just awesome! Never met a dog like her :inlove:
vicarious
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi and welcome. Can you tell us a bit about yourself? Here's a sample to check out
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
spammie
Regulator

Postby vicarious » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Ok welllll...
My name is Cee, I live in Southern Canada. I am 26 and married with 2 children. I have owned APBT since I was 16 years old. Ruby is my second APBT (I'm a "one dog at a time" type of person). I have ALWAYS loved bull breeds and I hope to one day own a SBT. I LOVE the APBT's willingness to please, their work ethic (although my personal dog is lacking in this area... she's a lazy lump) and mostly the devotion they share with their family.
We have owned Ruby since November 28th of 2011. She has since integrated herself into our home and become a member of our family. She was rejected 3 times before us-- first by the byb that irresponsibly created her, second by a family that attempted to replace their recently deceased Great Dane, third by a couple that didn't like how their Dachshund roughed her up lol. Then she came to be with us. She is the most amazing dog... perfect for our family and an AMAZING dog for our 2 young children. I cannot say enough good things. ...

My other interests include reptiles (mainly snakes), exotic birds (specifically Macaws and Pionus species), and my amazing family. We also own a grumpy old cat.
vicarious
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Sounds like you have a house full! Be sure to post some pics of your critters in the Gallery later :)

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby spammie » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:26 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions